Recruiting Top Talent in Europe
You are responsible for the definition, implementation, evolution and government architectures that enable IT and business to business in Spain evolve towards a more efficient, flexible and sustainable company, going ahead in the current and future trends.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- Design, coordinate and implement technical solutions that are part of the reference architecture, its implementation roadmaps according to the strategies, principles and standards of the company.
- Research, evaluate and implement technologies and solutions that best meet business needs analyzing the impact of these solutions on current and future architectures.
- Assist business projects to understand their needs, define architectural solutions and identify new skills needed.
- Define standards, norms and guidelines and ensure proper documentation, dissemination and compliance through government processes.
- Collaborate with other business units worldwide in the definition and implementation of parts of the reference architecture.
- Coordination of functionally different teams, management of the budget allocated for each project.
- Coordination of a maximum 3 project depending on the magnitude.
Required Education: Higher / Technical Engineer, preferably in Informática.Imprescindible high level of written and spoken English, and a bilingual level of SPANISH.
Willingness to travel abroad to work on short assignments.
Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge and experience more of the following technologies:
- Processing technologies and data analysis in real time (Spark, Flink, Storm)
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Technologies and Big Data platforms (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Hortonworks, Cloudera ...)
- Dataware House and government data (quality, lineage, metadata management, security and privacy)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts able to transmit easily to technology partners and business.
- Collaborative skills, teamwork and leadership.
- Ability to decision making by considering cost, impact and potential benefits.
- Desirable knowledge and experience in the use of agile methodologies and techniques such as Scrum or Kanban.
- At least 3 years in the definition, development and implementation of systems / pieces of software architectures in complex corporate environments.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more programming languages.