About the job:
IT corporation based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) is looking for a Senior Java/J2EE Developers to join their team.
They are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious software engineers who would like to work in the complete end-to-end delivery of high-impact JEE web-applications.
- Design and develop server side applications and enterprise RESTful web services.
- Use JEE/Java/Spring to develop RESTful web services.
- Work with the Agile team (Scrum) and with Mobile Architects and Developers.
- Be responsible for software architecture.
- Work as part of an Agile team (Scrum) on leading edge technologies
- 4 years of experience with open source technologies like Java, Hibernate, SpringMVC and Spring.
- Experience with at least one of these: Hibernate, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySql, , ORMs or jdbc.
- Experience with Agile technologies.
- Experience with frameworks like Mule, Camel or Apache and understanding of languages like JSON and XML would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Git Flow and Git.
A fluent level of written and spoken English is absolutely mandatory for this position.
Benefits and perks:
- Possibility of shares/equity
- Payment of costs of travelling
Type of employment : Full time