Recruiting Top Talent in Europe
You will be responsible for defining and monitoring the implementation of architectural projects solutions business of the company according to reference architectures, standards and company policies.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- Design, coordinate, support during implementation and monitor architectural solutions business projects greater technological complexity.
- Research, evaluate and select third-party solutions that best fit business needs analyzing the impact of these solutions on current and future architectures.
- Collaborate with other business units worldwide in the definition and implementation of reusable global solutions.
- Know the reference architecture and oversee its proper use in business projects and identify new skills needed.
Education and experience:
- Required Education: Higher / Technical Engineer, preferably in Informática.Imprescindible high level of written and spoken English and a bilingual level of SPANISH.
- Willingness to travel abroad to work on short assignments.
- At least 3 years in the definition, development and implementation of architectural projects software solutions in complex corporate environments, preferably in the financial sector.
- At least 3 years experience in performing tasks throughout the development life cycle from requirements making to implementation and management and support.
Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge and experience more of the following technologies / disciplines in order of importance:
2. APIs, REST, SOA, EDA, BPM.
3. Middleware and messaging, ESBs. Products such as JBoss, WSO2, Apigee, RabbitMQ, etc.
4. Security in digital environments.
- Communication skills with the ability to convey complex concepts in a simple way technology partners and business.
- Collaborative skills, teamwork and leadership.
- Ability to decision making by considering cost, impact and benefits potenciales.- Desirable knowledge and experience in the use of agile methodologies and techniques such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Desirable knowledge of the financial sector (products and processes).