Women.com is a question and answer platform that encourages women to connect, share experiences and knowledge in a women-only community.
We believe that each woman is an untapped wealth of knowledge. We're creating a platform that showcases and gives access to this (historically) offline asset.
Right now, Women.com is a women-only question and advice site. We are building the largest community of women ever created.
We’re venture-backed, growing FAST, and having fun. And we’re looking for Full Stack engineers right now, so apply today.
- Full-stack development skills
- Desire to work on a Rails and Angular stack
- 2+ years experience; our team will be growing rapidly and we love to see previous experience growing with a team
- You can work independently and under deadlines
- Self-driven, with a good approach to working efficiently and effectively
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to set (and meet) realistic deadlines
- True passion for creating clean, functional, and efficient code
- Obsession with new technologies and trends
Desirable / Non-technical Skills
- BS, MS, or experience in quantitative field (e.g. math, engineering, econ, etc.)
- Hands-on coder. Love to roll up your sleeves and write great code
- Intense desire to build something successful from the ground-up
- A good sense of humor, an open mind, and a high level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sense of adventure: willing to take risks, either for the adrenaline or experience
We're a small team located in an awesome space in Los Angeles. Come join us!