About the job:
Based in Paris, Legalstart is often referred to as the French Uber of legal services. Legastart is revolutionizing legal services for SMBs thanks to an online application that allows them to manage legal documents and paperwork in an automated fashion.
Since the launch of the site at the beginning of 2014, Legalstart has experienced a very strong growth. In this context, we are looking for highly motivated developers to help us consolidate our leading position in the French online legal services market.
Profile - Full-stack Software Engineer
We are looking for an ambitious software engineer to join our development team, who would bring strong technical skills at all levels of our stack, especially on the front-end, and carries great rigor of execution and passion for building a great product.
Your main missions will include:
- implementation of new features (web app UX, document generation, crawling robots)
- code reviews
- introducing development best-practices on our front-end codebase
- participating in technical choices and defining technical next steps for our team (scaling, backend & frontend architecture, infrastructure)
Our stack today:
- backend: Python / Django / Django Rest Framework, Celery, Node
- frontend: React / Redux, Gulp, Webpack
- data: PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis
- infrastructure: Docker, Heroku, AWS
- others: Git, CI/CD (we use CircleCI)
- each developer has a fixed free-time period during each sprint for learning and new projects
- we contribute to the open-source softwares we use
- we regularly participate in conferences (in 2016: ReactEurope, DjangoUnderTheHood in Amsterdam), Meetups and Hackathons in Paris
- we’re organising soccer matches (3rd at Paris Startupfootballclash!! :)
- have a first successful programming experience and contributions whose quality is proven (in business or open-source projects)
- take real care about using code best-practices (tests, versioning…)
- have a good sense of organisation and are interested by agile development methodologies
- love team work, notably with non-technical teams.
To find out more on the latest articles about Legalstart, visit our press review page (Le Figaro, Le Monde, Les Echos, etc) : legalstart.fr/corp/presse