About the job:
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with the LLVM or other open source / commercial compilers.
- Strong background in compiler architecture, optimization, code generation and overall design of compilers.
- Experience with developing optimizing compilers for modern architectures.
- Familiarity with real-time computer graphics and/or GPGPU programming.
- Strong track record of building high performance, production quality software on schedule.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
The Apple GPU Code Generation team is seeking an engineer who is strongly motivated to build high quality and high performance graphics compilers. We are focused on improving the enabling future graphics and compute technologies by maximizing the performance and minimizing the compile time of Apple’s mobile GPU products. As a key member of the Apple GPU Code Generation Team, you will apply your strong state-of-the-art background and experience toward the development of fast highly optimized compiler products that extract top performance from Apple GPUs.
You will join a small team of highly motivated engineers who build first-class compiler tools and apply them in innovative ways.Education