About the job:
Dimelo’s R&D department is looking for an Android / iOS mobile developer to join its experienced team of 6 developers in its offices in the heart of Paris’s 9th district.
Dimelo is a fastgrowing independent software vendor delivering SaaS products that enables customers such as Orange, BNP Paribas, Canal+, Deutsche Bahn, Ooredoo, Axa (and many others), to manage their digital customer care. We developped 4 complementary products:
- Dimelo Communities enables companies to build user communities for branding, peersupport and customer selfcare purposes across the web and mobile devices
- Dimelo Chat is a web livechat solution featuring powerful behavioral targeting engine through an easy setup.
- Dimelo Mobile, an Android / iOS SDK, integrates messaging capabilities directly into native mobile applications
- Dimelo Digital is an central engagement hub for customer care that unifies Dimelo solutions (Communities, Mobile, Chat), Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Messenger...) and customer service channels (such as forums, blogs, communities, SMS, email).
You'll be in charge of our Android and iOS native SDK (http://mobile-messaging.dimelo.com/) to add new features and maintain it at the state of the art in terms of stability and performance. You may also work on the server part (API).
We are very serious about our products but we also like to relax, for example we have a permanent football table contest and regularly schedule drinkups.
You’ll benefit from good working conditions: dual screen, good seating and powerful linux/mac boxes.
The ideal candidate
- you know well Objective-C and the iOS platform and/or Java and the Android platform
- you are interested in back end API development and understands HTTP
Other valued skills:
- interest in native mobile applications UI/UX
- experience with complexe native mobile apps
- experience with Swift or other alternative mobile language/framework
- experience with Ruby / Rails or other back end technology
- participation in open source projects, here’s our github: https://github.com/dimelo
How we work on the mobile part
Dimelo Mobile SDK:
- Java (Android)
- Objective-C (iOS)
Back end Dimelo Mobile:
- Ruby on Rails
- Passenger, Nginx and Sidekiq
- Version control with git
- Merge requests with Gitlab & Github
- Continuous deployment with capistrano