About the job:
We are hiring engineers to build the next generation of Room on Android. Our engineering team is focused on innovation within Room and constantly improving the technical foundation and user experience. Join us and help build the future of Room!
- Develop Android mobile applications in Java.
- Find simple, elegant solutions to hard problems at the core of the Room experience.
- Strive for long-term growth as a software engineer inside and outside of Android.
- Strong coding skills and Computer Science fundamentals.
- 2 to 5 years of experience of shipping Android apps built with Java.
- Experience with web development.
- Sharp, motivated, collaborative co-workers in a fun, tight-knit team environment.
- The rare extraordinary opportunity to change how the world communicates and see people around you using the product you built.
- Top of the line Apple hardware and peripherals of your choice.
- Catered lunches, free dinner, coffee and tea.
- Fully stocked fridge with beer and snacks.
- Company-sponsored events e.g. bowling nights, cooking classes, Giants games and many more.
- Engineering Hackathons.
- 401K program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible vacation policy with 15 vacation days, 6 holidays and 2 floating holidays.
- Flexible spending account (FSA).
- Commuter benefits.